Dental School Personal Statement and Secondary Application Consultation
The dental school personal statement is one of the most critical elements of a strong application. The personal statement is an opportunity to articulate why you want to be a dentist, how you arrived at this decision, and what qualities make you an outstanding candidate for dental school. In addition to the AADSAS personal statement or TMDSAS personal statement, individual schools ask applicants to complete supplemental applications with essay questions. These are either found in the program material section of the AADSAS or sent to applicants after they submit their AADSAS application or TMDSAS application. The purpose of the supplemental application is to convince the committee to grant you an interview at that dental school.
Like dentistry, crafting a strong dental school personal statement is a science and an art.
The Admissions Helpers consultants are experts who always paid attention to my concerns and treated me with professionalism and respect. They know what they are talking about and their advice definitely helped me to land a spot in my top choice for dental school. I would recommend them to all applicants who want to secure their admission without a headache!
Secondary Application Services Provided
At Admissions Helpers, we recognize the importance of the secondary application as an integral part of a strong dental school application. We work closely with applicants to ensure they develop strong answers to secondary essay questions. Our consultants work around the clock with you on your secondary applications to ensure you submit your secondary applications in a timely fashion. Whether you need help developing your ideas for answers to secondary application questions or you need proofreading of your essays, we are here to help. Our services include:
Secondary Essay Idea Development
This service is for meant to help applicants come up with ideas for dental school secondary application essays. We help you develop compelling answers to the secondary application essay questions. We work with you to ensure you can develop a clear, concise, organized answer and touch on the necessary key points in the allotted space.
Secondary Essay Editing
This service is for applicants who have already written their dental school secondary essays and need help modifying their answers. It consists of written or oral (depending on the client’s preference) feedback on your dental school secondary application essays by one of our dental school admissions consultants.
Dental School Secondary Application General Review
This service includes a review of your entire dental school secondary application to ensure that the application looks professionally written, the grammar and punctuation are correct, and there are no formatting errors.
A combination of the above three services.
Turn in supplemental applications early by creating a well-organized and efficient timeline with the help of our team
Get the guidance you need to put together outstanding responses to a variety of dental school supplemental essay prompts such as:
- Why do you want to attend our dental school?
- What are some qualities that make you a good candidate for our program?
- Tell us about a challenge you have had to overcome and the lessons you learned from it
- How will you bring diversity to our incoming dental school class?
What we Offer:
During online video meetings, our dental school admissions consultants work with you to craft thoughtful responses to application essay prompts. We teach you a systematic approach for answering the different supplemental application essay prompts. We review and edit your responses to make sure they inch you closer to an interview. We also help you develop a plan for prioritizing and submitting supplemental applications so you get them in at the earliest possible time.
Dental School Supplemental Application Concierge Services: Receive unlimited video meetings, essay editing, and access to a dental school admissions consultant between meetings to answer pressing questions (terms and conditions apply). This service includes:
- Help developing an outline and brainstorming ideas for each dental school supplemental essay
- Guidance on how to respond to different genres of questions efficiently without compromising quality
- Review and edits to your responses
Customized Packages: A package tailored to your needs to offer you the help you need when you need it including online video meetings and editing services
Editing Services: Send us your essays and a one of our dental school admissions experts will review your writing, providing edits along with written recommendations on how to improve the content of each dental school supplemental application essay.
Our dental school supplemental application consulting services focus on the following:
- Idea Development: We brainstorm ideas and help you come up with thoughtful responses to different genres of questions you may encounter in the dental school supplemental essays
- Organization: We show you how to organize your ideas and present them in a logical manner to show clarity of thought
- Style: We teach you how to incorporate key stylistic elements into your essays that make for good writing.
- Knowledge Base: We help you present clinical information accurately to demonstrate a working knowledge of the field of dentistry when you write about your dental shadowing or dental assisting experience
- Timeliness: Many dental schools use rolling admissions, which means the earlier you apply, the more seats available. This is why turning in your application early is important. We help you create template responses for different essay types so you can turn in your dental school supplemental applications early.